Dr Kushagra Bendale (B.A.M.S., D.Y.A., G.D.M., M.B.A.), a qualified and registered Ayurvedic Practitioner, has been practicing Ayurveda for more 10 years in Australia and India.
Dr Bendale has completed 5 and 1⁄2 years graduation degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India and 1 year Advanced Diploma in Yoga & Ayurveda from Tilak Maharashtra University, India. Dr Bendale is an accredited and registered practitioner in Australia with Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and Executive & Professional Member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc (AAA).
Dr Bendale has worked in wide range of clinical set up as an Ayurvedic Practitioner. He has treated thousands of patients in India and Australia. His focus is on preventive health as well as treating wide variety of acute and chronic conditions. In Ayurvedic consultation, Dr Bendale examines the dosha, body constitution, pulse, tongue and makes whole systemic diagnosis according to Ayurveda. On the basis of Ayurvedic diagnosis and modern approach, he prescribes Ayurvedic medicine and treatments.
- AAYI – Founder of Ayurved And Yoga Institute, Australia http://aayi.com.au/
- AAA – Executive & Professional Member of Australasian Association of Ayurveda Inc (AAA), Australia http://www.ayurved.org.au
- ANTA – Professional Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA), Australia http://www.australiannaturaltherapistsassociation.com.au/
- AYUSH – Member of Ministry of Ayush, India http://www.indianmedicine.nic.in
- ANVAG – Member of Algemene Nederlandse Vereniging voor Ayurveda Geneeskunde (ANVAG), Netherlands http://www.anvag.nl
- Executive Member of Wyndham Yoga Network, Australia http://www.wyndhamyoganetwork.org.au